A self-directed program that uses eSimulation technology to teach healthcare providers knowledge and skills needed to recognize and prevent cardiopulmonary arrest in infants and children.
To receive your PALS completion card you must successfully complete all of the following:
- Part 1: American Heart Association HeartCode online which includes the written exam. PRINT the completion certificate!
- Part 2 and Part 3: Hands on skills practice and test session with an AHA PALS instructor.
NO REFUND is allowed once KeyCode is purchased.
The Heartcode Online Course fee does not include the skill session fee.
Minimum technical requirements:
***Note: This course is not MAC compatible***
- Internet Browser MS Internet Explorer 6 or above
- Operating System Microsoft Windows 2000 or above
- Cookies Enabled
- Connectivity minimum 240Kb/s (30 KB/s)
- Screen Resolution minimum 1024 X 768 pixels
- Macromedia Flash 9 or above