If you are interested in becoming a CNA but don't have time to take a full semester course - you'll be glad to know there is a faster way to learn the information you need to pass the state certificate exam - THE CNA PREP COURSE
THE CNA BASICS PREP COURSE prepares students for success on the certified nursing assistant exam in Florida. It is a fast paced interactive course that provides students an opportunity to review essential materials and practice patient care clinical testing skills with other students. To be successful, students should be willing to participate on skills days with other students and understand that home study and post course skill practice is required to perfect your skills.
- Previous experience is not required to take the CNA certification exam in Florida
- You can begin your healthcare career by challenging the state exam to obtain your CNA certificate!
- If you have attempted and failed the state CNA exam 3 times you are required to take a 120 hour CNA course before attempting the exam for a fourth time; this course is not 120 hours.
The course fee does not include the state of Florida testing fee. Testing to become a Certified Nursing Assistant in Florida is conducted by Prometric. To learn more about CNA testing in Florida visit the Prometric website at www.prometric.com/NurseAide/FL.
This course includes your CNA textbook and a promo code to complete a CPR course: BLS Provider
Cost: $480.00, non-refundable
Frequently asked questions:
- When are the payments due? Pay in full at the time of registration.
- What do I need to register? A copy of your high school diploma or equivalent and your photo ID. Email these documents to email@example.com or bring them to class on the first day.
- How long is the course? Up to 6 weeks online, 3 Days in the classroom
- What should I wear to class? Students are expected to wear scrubs (any color) and closed toe shoes each day (no sandals or flip flops). You will be practicing skills each day with other students and proper attire is a necessity.