HeartCode® ACLS is a self-directed, comprehensive eLearning program that uses eSimulation technology to allow students to assess and treat patients in virtual healthcare settings. Students are presented with a team dynamics lesson, 10 ACLS hospital-based case scenarios, and a written exam.
Your course registration fee ($135.00) includes PART 1 of the 3 required steps to receive your ACLS completion card. Once you complete PART 1, you must also register and pay the course fee for the ACLS Skill Check ($85.00) to receive your course completion card.
To receive your ACLS completion card you must successfully complete all of the following:
- Part 1: Successful completion of HeartCode ACLS Part 1 online portion and the written exam. A certificate of completion will print which must be presented for parts 2 and 3
- Part 2 and Part 3: Hands on skills practice and test session with an AHA ACLS instructor
NO REFUND is allowed once KeyCode is purchased.
Minimum technical requirements:
***Note: This course is not MAC compatible***
- Internet Browser MS Internet Explorer 6 or above
- Operating System Microsoft Windows 2000 or above
- Cookies Enabled
- Connectivity minimum 240Kb/s (30 KB/s)
- Screen Resolution minimum 1024 X 768 pixels
- Macromedia Flash 9 or above