Electrocardiogram (ECG) rhythm recognition is a key skill required to be successful in determining a patient’s condition and knowing which treatment algorithm to apply. This self-directed, online course introduces healthcare providers to normal cardiac rhythms and prepares them to recognize basic cardiac arrhythmias in clinical practice. Once you have completed your order, a product key code will be emailed to you.
This course is an approved continuing education activity for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and paramedics. Students who successfully complete the course will receive a completion certificate and will be eligible to apply for continuing education credits.
NO REFUND is allowed once KeyCode is purchased.
Minimum technical requirements:
***Note: This course is not MAC compatible***
- Internet Browser MS Internet Explorer 6 or above
- Operating System Microsoft Windows 2000 or above
- Cookies Enabled
- Connectivity minimum 240Kb/s (30 KB/s)
- Screen Resolution minimum 1024 X 768 pixels
- Macromedia Flash 9 or above